The City of York – Bureau of Health’s Maternal Child Health (MCH) Program promotes healthy moms & healthy babies through a variety of services.
Who is eligible?
- Any pregnant woman living in the City of York
- Any post-partum mom with a child under the age of 2
What is the cost?
- Services are FREE for eligible women
- Our program is funded by the PA Department of Health and local grants
What services are provided?
- Nurse home visiting during/after pregnancy
- Follow-up calls for medical needs
- Connection to medical services
- Connection to city/county resources
- Free baby gifts/safety equipment
- And more!
How can I get into the program?
- You may contact us directly at 717-849-2299 (Se habla Español)
- Your doctor may send a referral by faxing 717-843-5605
Help us by completing a brief survey here: