National Recovery Month – September 2021
September marks National Recovery Month, and we want to celebrate you – the dad, the school crossing guard, the artist. We want to see you, hear you and rally around you, because YOU MATTER to this community.
Recovery is for EveryoneVisit Website
Fill out your sign, take a selfie with it, and share it on social media during the month of September.
- Download, print, and fill out your sign
- Take a selfie or ask someone to take your photo with your sign
- Post your picture to social media with the hashtag #Recovery4York
- Add your recovery story in the post caption
- Tag your friends, family, and recovery support
- Tag @YorkPartnershipforRecovery and @cityofyorkbureauofhealth
If you are unable to print, feel free to create your own version!
Together, we can support one another and stand stronger than ever in recovery.Download PDF English Download PDF Spanish