National Recovery Month – September 2020
September marks National Recovery Month, and we want to celebrate you – the dad, the school crossing guard, the artist. We want to see you, hear you and rally around you, because YOU MATTER to this community.
Fill out your sign, take a selfie with it, and share it on social media during the month of September.
- Download, print, and fill out your sign
- Take a selfie or ask someone to take your photo with your sign
- Post your picture to social media with the hashtag #Recovery4York
- Add your recovery story in the post caption
- Tag your friends, family, and recovery support
- Tag @YorkPartnershipforRecovery and @cityofyorkbureauofhealth