Yorktown Center Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in renting a City of York facility for your upcoming event!
- Responsible Party MUST be on site the day of the event.
- The application dates and locations will be reviewed for availability.
- Upon approval you will be notified via email.
- If approved, an invoice for the deposit will be sent.
- Applications must be submitted 30 days prior to the event date. If the application is not submitted 30 days prior to the event date, full payment will be due at the time of application submission.
1059 Kelly Drive, York PA 17404
Facility Capacity: 47
In case of a cancellation of a facility rental, a non-refundable $10.00 service fee will be assessed. Any cancellation with less than a two-week notice will result in a total forfeit of the deposit amount paid. Individuals, groups or organizations who have reserved the facility and have failed to provide a two-week notice of cancellation for a total of three (3) or more times will either lose their privilege status for reserving the facility or will no longer be authorized to reserve the facility. York City Recreation & Parks Bureau reserves the right to cancel any scheduled rental time for any reason, including but not limited to weather, facility/equipment conditions or schedule of special events, or if the facility is misused or continually damaged by a particular individual, group or organization.
If we would need more details about your rental request, you will be contacted by e-mail or phone.
If you have any questions about your application/permit, please contact our office at 717.849.2245.