Thank you for your interest in renting a City of York facility for your upcoming event!
- A valid PA photo I.D. must be provided prior to the rental date.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age to reserve the facility.
- Liability Insurance is required (see Facility Reservation Policy)
- Responsible Party MUST be on site the day of the event.
- The application dates and locations will be reviewed for availability.
- Upon approval you will be notified via email.
- If approved, an invoice for the deposit will be sent.
- Applications must be submitted 30 days prior to the event date. If the application is not submitted 30 days prior to the event date, full payment will be due upon rental approval.
Payment & Security Deposit Fees
Yorktown Center – The City of York requires all individuals, groups or organizations must pay a deposit at the time of the reservation. The deposit amount is 50% of the total facility reservation fee.
Dates will not be held for the facility if the deposit is not paid. The reservation balance must be paid in full by the specified date. Failure to pay the remaining balance of the rental fee will result in the loss of the deposit and the use of the facility.
Acceptable methods of payment are as follows: Check (made payable to the City of York), Cash or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
**Note: A security deposit is not required to reserve the Yorktown Center. A 50% deposit of the total rental fee is the only requirement for reserving the Yorktown Center.
Facility Rental Rates
BASIC RENTAL FEE (PROFIT): $50.00 PER HOUR
*NON-PROFIT RENTAL FEE: $20.00 PER HOUR
*If NON-PROFIT is selected, documentation of non-profit status is REQUIRED: *Non-Profit must be an Agency, Organization, Youth Group and/or 501c3 Status. Proof of non-profit status MUST BE PROVIDED.
In case of a cancellation of a facility rental, a non-refundable $10.00 service fee will be assessed. Any cancellation with less than a two-week notice will result in a total forfeiture of the deposit amount paid. Individuals, groups, or organizations who have reserved the facility and have failed to provide a two-week notice of cancellation for a total of three (3) or more times will either lose their privilege status for reserving the facility or will no longer be authorized to reserve the facility.
York City Department of Public Works reserves the right to cancel any scheduled rental at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather, facility/equipment conditions, scheduling of a York City special event, or if the facility is misused or continually damaged by a particular individual, group, or organization.