- This event has passed.
City Council Legislative Meeting
August 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Click here to view Agendas.
Below are ways citizens may watch and participate in the 8/18/20 Council meeting:
- Public view only link: https://zoom.us/j/96529508885?pwd=djExUW9URVBkcml5Y3l4dks5TEtRZz09
- Public call-in number: 1-312-626-6799 | Webinar ID: 965 2950 8885 | Passcode: 2020
- Watch the meetings on Comcast Cable Channel 18.
- Watch the meetings live on Facebook (Search for “City of York”).
- Watch the meetings online at wrct.tv
- Email comments on agenda items to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3PM on the day of the scheduled meeting.
- Mail comments on agenda items to: Office of City Clerk, Attn: Public Comment, 101 S. George St., York, PA 17401. Comments must be received the day prior to the scheduled meeting date by 4PM.
- Persons with hearing impairments may call the Deaf Center at TDD (717) 848-6765 for assistance.