- This event has passed.
City Council Legislative Meeting
November 4, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NOTICE: Council’s meeting format has been altered due to the Declaration of Disaster Emergency issued by Governor Wolf amid the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and the recent breach to the city’s information technology department. Public Comment will only be received on agenda items. General Public Comment is suspended until further notice. Below are ways citizens may watch and participate in the Council meeting:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
1. Public view only link https://zoom.us/j/97965633912?pwd=V3Jnc0ZLREJTMXVhYTlNWEJpT1cxZz09
2. For public call-in number US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 979 6563 3912
To request to comment during the meeting, you must press *9 to “Raise your hand.” When recognized, press *6 to unmute/mute your microphone. Zoom will also remind you to press *6 after you are recognized to speak. Also those watching in Zoom may use the “Raise Hand” feature to indicate you request to comment.
3. Watch the meetings on Comcast Cable Channel 18.
4. Watch the meetings live on Facebook (Search for “City of York”).
5. Watch the meetings online at www.wrct.tv
6. Email comments on agenda items to the City Clerk at email@example.com no later than 3PM on the day of the scheduled meeting.
7. Mail comments on agenda items to: Office of City Clerk, Attn: Public Comment, 101 S. George St., York, PA
17401. Comments must be received the day prior to the scheduled meeting date by 4PM.
8. Persons with hearing impairments may call the Deaf Center at TDD (717) 848-6765 for assistance.