- This event has passed.
City Council – Special Meeting
July 6 @ 11:00 am - 11:15 am
City Council will meet in special session to consideration resolutions to extend the city’s Declaration of Disaster Emergency, award of a contract to Kinsley Construction for 2020 Street Improvements, and a budget transfer for the Waste Water Treatment Plant for repair of a centrifuge. You may click here to view the agenda.
Below are ways citizens may watch and participate in Council meetings until the emergency declaration is lifted:
- Watch the meetings on Comcast Cable Channel 18.
- Watch the meetings live on Facebook (Search for “City of York”).
- Watch the meetings online at www.wrct.tv
- Email comments on agenda items to the City Clerk at email@example.com no later than 3PM on the day of the scheduled meeting.
- Call-in with comments at (717) 849-1425.
- Mail comments on agenda items to: Office of City Clerk, Attn: Public Comment, 101 S. George St., York, PA 17401.Comments must be received the day prior to the scheduled meeting date by 4PM.
- Persons with hearing impairments may call the Deaf Center at TDD (717) 848-6765 for assistance.