Saturday, September 22, 2018
PLEASE NOTE NEW DAY FOR 2018 (tentative event times are 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
Additional events are also being planned throughout the weekend.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to download the 2017 event program brochure and map showing parking options. The program for 2018 will be posted in September.
The Bike Night parade, sponsored by Stambaugh Law, leaves from the York Expo Center.
Note: Motorcycles should enter the Carlisle Avenue gate and will leave through the Madison Avenue gate. There is no charge or pre-registration required to participate in the parade, and all makes and models are welcome.
The Bike Night street party (parade, live entertainment at multiple locations, food vendors, information displays, and more) takes place in and around Continental Square and Royal Square in Downtown York City.
Details for 2018 will be announced in the spring.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to download the 2018 Merchandise Vendor Form.
Exhibits for 2017 included:
- Keystone Collective Art & Bike Show: Visit The Bond on the corner of Queen and King Streets to view custom hand painted bikes and international artwork, curated by Jeremy Bievenour
- Bike Night attendees are invited to try out the Harley-Davidson® JUMPSTART™ Rider Experience, located at Continental Square, courtesy of 1st Capital Harley-Davidson. No knowledge or motorcycle experience necessary.
- PennDOT’s Live Free Ride Alive tent will again be set up in the first block of South George Street.
- Check out the new 2018 Harley-Davidson® models on display in Continental Square.
The design for the 2018 souvenir t-shirt, sponsored by Dale E. Anstine Personal Injury Attorneys, will be revealed in the spring.
Food vendors are by invitation only.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS PERMITTED WITHIN EVENT AREA
Please note that George Street from King to Philadelphia will be closing at 11:00 a.m. for setup of the Live Free Ride Alive display.
Parking restrictions will begin at 12 noon and the following streets will be closed beginning 2:00 p.m. until the event concludes:
- Market Street from Pershing to Duke
- Beaver Street from King to Philadelphia
Cross streets will be closed for the duration of the parade, which begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Parking will be available on surrounding streets and in the Philadelphia and King Street garages at no charge.