The Bike Night parade, sponsored by Stambaugh Law, leaves from the York Expo Center at 6pm (staging begins 4:30pm).
Note: Motorcycles should enter the Carlise Avenue gate and will leave through the Madison Avenue gate. There is no charge if you would like to participate in the general admission section of the parade.
The Bike Night street party (parade, live entertainment at multiple locations, food vendors, information displays, and more) takes place in and around Continental Square in Downtown York City. Enjoy musical entertainment (to be announced), along with visual comedian Pete Geist who will be roaming throughout the evening.
The design for this year’s souvenir t-shirt, sponsored by Dale E. Anstine Personal Injury Attorneys, will be posted online during the summer.
Food vendors are by invitation only.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS PERMITTED WITHIN EVENT AREA
- The following streets will be closed beginning 5PM until the event concludes:
- Market Street from Pershing to Duke
- George Street from King to Philadelphia (George Street from Market to Philadelphia closing at 1:30 p.m. for setup of the Live Free Ride Alive display).
- Beaver Street from King to Philadelphia
- Parking restrictions will begin at 1PM
- Parking will be available on surrounding streets at no charge and in the Philadelphia and King Street garages for a nominal fee.
- Parking will be restricted along Market Street from Newberry to Pine and George Street from Philadelphia to King beginning at 7 a.m. The streets will close to traffic at 8:15 a.m. when vendors will begin setting up.
Friday, September 29, 2017