It is the mission and responsibility of the York City Parking Bureau to maintain a healthy parking system. Enforcing the City’s parking ordinances play a key role in supporting that mission.
The Full List of all City Ordinances can be viewed here.
The City’s Parking Ordinances Are Listed Below
- Article 509 – Parking Meters
- Article 513 – Vehicle Operation and Parking – View On-Street Parking
- Article 516 – Residential Parking Permit Areas – View Fees
- Article 517 – City Parking Lots
- Article 521 – Snow Emergencies – View Routes
- Article 525 – Trailers
- Article 533 – Bicycles