Council will hold a public safety committee meeting via Zoom on September 1, 2020 at 6PM to hear from the York City Mayor and Police Commissioner their plans to help curb crime and violence in the City of York. Click here to view agenda.
Below are ways the public may watch and comment:
1) Public view only link: https://zoom.us/j/96057060700?pwd=TzcrNHhDTWpXNFpVK00xaUxoT1ZJUT09 | Passcode: 2020
2) Public call-in number: 1 (646) 876-9923 | Webinar ID: 960 5706 0700 | Passcode: 2020
3) Watch the meeting on Comcast Cable Channel 18.
4) Watch the meeting live on Facebook (Search for “City of York”).
5) Watch the meeting online at www.wrct.tv
6) Email comments to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3PM on the day of the scheduled meeting.
7) Mail comments to: Office of City Clerk, Attn: Public Comment, 101 S. George St., York, PA 17401. Comments must be received the day prior to the scheduled meeting date by 4PM.
8) Persons with hearing impairments may call the Deaf Center at TDD (717) 848-6765 for assistance.
Discover even more exciting events through Downtown Inc. and York365. Immerse yourself in the diverse array of entertainment and community events that Downtown Inc. and York365 meticulously curate for your enjoyment.
© 2023 City of York Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.