Saturday, September 22, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: PETS ARE PROHIBITED. PLEASE DO NOT BRING PETS TO BIKE NIGHT.
The event will take place from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. in and around Continental Square, with the parade leaving the York Expo Center at 4:30 p.m.
York Bike Night is held in conjunction with the Harley-Davidson York Vehicle Operations Open House taking place September 20-22, 2018.
Several additional events are also being planned throughout the weekend (Wednesday to Sunday). For details, please click here.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to download the 2018 event program brochure and map showing parking options.
The Bike Night parade, sponsored by Stambaugh Law, will leave from the York Expo Center this year at 4:30 p.m. All makes and models are welcome to participate in the parade. Please enter the Expo Center using the Highland Avenue gate.
There is no charge or pre-registration required to participate in the parade, and all makes and models are welcome.
The Bike Night street party (parade, live entertainment at multiple locations, food vendors, information displays, demos, and more) takes place in and around Continental Square in Downtown York City.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to download the 2018 Merchandise Vendor Form. Space is still available.
Planned exhibits for 2018 include:
- PennDOT’s Live Free Ride Alive tent will again be set up in the first block of South George Street.
- Check out the new 2019 Harley-Davidson® models on display in Continental Square immediately following the parade.
- Vintage Iron Bike Review (Friday and Saturday night in downtown York)
- ProRider York Demos
- and more!
Please pin our giant U.S. map at Continental Square so that we can see how many states are represented during York Bike Night.
National Anthem by Carrie Becker 3 p.m. in Continental Square
York College Rock Band 3 to 4:45 p.m.
Ian Carroll – Musician 5:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Til September 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
PLUS, Local Corn will perform at the York Expo Center 2:15 to 4:15 p.m. near the parade staging.
See map at www.yorkcity.org/BikeNight for locations
Krystal Younglove The Indestructible Lady
Enjoy FREE Caricatures by Mel Conrad plus FREE face painting and balloon twisting by Atomic Bounce in the first block of East Market Street
Thank You To Our Sponsors
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS PERMITTED WITHIN EVENT AREA
Please note that George Street from King to Philadelphia will be closing at 10:00 a.m. for setup of the Live Free Ride Alive display.
Parking restrictions will begin at 12 noon and the following streets will be closed beginning 2:00 p.m. until the event concludes:
- Market Street from Pershing to Queen
- Beaver Street from King to Philadelphia
Cross streets will be closed for the duration of the parade, which begins at 4:30 p.m.
Parking in the first block of West Philadelphia Street will be reserved during Central Market hours for Market vendor parking.
- Parking will be available on surrounding streets and in the Philadelphia and King Street garages at no charge.
- 2018 York Bike Night Merchandise Vendor application
- 2018 Bike Night Brochure single pages for website | General Information
- 2017 Exhibitor Map (2018 map coming soon)
- Downtown Map | Parking Options