The Office of the Mayor of the City of York announces that Mayor Michael Helfrich will hold a press conference on Monday April 25, 2022, at York City Hall in Council Chambers, at 12:00 p.m. This press conference is part of a Fair Housing Clinic that will be taking place on the same day from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The event will re-establish York, Pennsylvania, as an inclusive community that is committed to fair housing. Private and public entities will also be on site to advocate and answer questions concerning equal housing opportunities for current and prospective residents of York Pennsylvania. Specialists from the City of York Human Relations Commission will be available to process inquiries or complaints.
The press conference will include remarks from:
- Michael Helfrich – Mayor, City of York
- Stephanie A. Seaton – Chair, City of York Human Relations Commission
- Shanna Terroso – Executive Officer, Realtors Association of York and Adams County
- Sandie Walker – President, York City Council
- Doug Hoke-Commissioner – York County Commissioners
- Representative from PA State Rep. Hill-Evan’s Office (95th District)
- Joyce Santiago – Executive Director, Affordable Housing Advocates
Following the press conference, Mayor Helfrich and invited guests will be available for interviews.