The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program is again offering Free tax service for taxpayers of all ages, especially adults 50 and older, during the 2019 tax season.
Last year in York County, nearly 100 volunteers filed more than 4,100 Federal, PA and local income tax returns at 16 different locations throughout York County.
There is no fee and AARP membership is not required.
Taxpayers should bring their photo ID and proof of their social security or ITIN numbers for anyone on the tax return, including children or other claimed dependents. Also, last year’s tax return is helpful if it’s available.
AARP Tax-Aide volunteers can prepare most personal income tax returns, including those with basic self-employment income. They are not trained to do business returns such as corporate, partnership, limited partnership, farm income, or rental income. These types of returns are beyond the scope of the Tax-Aide program.
Find The Location Nearest You!
Beginning January 21, 2020, You Can Call the Location Nearest You to Make an Appointment
- Messiah United Methodist Church (York)
- York Alliance Church
- Union Fire Company (Manchester)
- Aldersgate United Methodist Church (York)
- Crispus Attucks (York)
- St Matthew Lutheran Church (York)
- Red Land Senior Center (Lewisberry)
- Dover Township Library
- Eastern Area Senior Center
- Shrewsbury Grace UM Church
- Hanover Church of the Brethren
- Golden Connections Community Center (Red Lion)
- Windy Hill on the Campus (Spring Grove)
- Wrightsville Hope UM Church
- Dillsburg Senior Center
- White Rose Senior Center
- Delta Senior Center
- Northeastern Senior Center