To provide access to essential services in our downtown core we will continue to enforce meter parking in the Market District. All other meter enforcement in the city is suspended.
The purpose of meter enforcement in these designated areas is to allow for resource users to access essential business operations for our healthcare facilities, pharmacies, banks, etc.
Meters that are identified as “parking enforced on Saturdays” are still being enforced. These meters are located on the following blocks:
- Market St from Pershing to Duke
- Philadelphia St from Pershing to Duke
- George St from King to Gay
- Beaver St from King to Gas
Usage of meters outside of the market district will not be enforced.
The following free parking options are currently available to residents throughout the City of York:
- All city garages are open and free. Those are at King and George, Market and Duke, and the first block of West Philadelphia St.
- Parking Lots 2, 7, 11, 13, and 14 ONLY are free. The lots in downtown are mostly reserved with monthly passes. Do not park in these lots: Lots 1, 3, 8, 9, and 17.
- Logos Academy lots EXCEPT spaces with signage. Logos has lots on the right and left sides of the 200 block of W King St. These are available, EXCEPT spaces with signage.
- Large dirt lot on N Beaver St. across from York Academy Regional Charter School
- York Revolution stadium parking lots.