The following events will take place this weekend and affect traffic in the City of York:
Friday July 28 to Sunday July 30
- West Philadelphia Street will be closed between North George Street and North Beaver Street beginning Friday July 28 at 5:00 am through Sunday July 30 evening for a crane lift and construction at the Appell Center. Westbound traffic on Philadelphia Street will have the option of turning left or right at George Street. Because of the option of turning right, outdoor dining on North George Street will not be occurring.
Tuesday, August 1
National Night Out will include the following road closures in the evening:
- North Broad Street will be closed between East Market Street and East Philadelphia Street.
- South West Street will be closed between West King Street and West Poplar Street.
- North Pine Street will be closed between East Philadelphia Street and East Walnut Street.
- Madison Ave will be closed between Roosevelt Avenue and North Hartley Street.
- East College Avenue will be closed between South Queen Street and South Pine Street.
- South Penn Street will be closed between West Market Street and West King Street.