Assistance from FEMA and SBA for Damages Incurred During Aftermath of Hurricane Ida

The City of York would like to inform our community that If your property or any tenants had any issues with flooding or damages during Hurricane Ida – the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Small Business Administration is offering assistance.

How This Works:

Step One – You need to apply with FEMA. You will receive an application number. Apply to FEMA for any costs related to repairs from the storm.

Link for FEMA:

Step Two – If you are not approved for assistance directly through FEMA, you are then automatically eligible for low interest funding from the SBA to cover the costs of the repairs – even if you have already expensed them. You will need the application number from your FEMA application.

Link for SBA:

Who Is Eligible

  • Property management companies
  • Property owners
  • Renters (any damaged property)

This video sums up this email:

Damages are not limited, and include appliances – such as AC units, heaters, hot water tanks, etc.

Search City of York