Opening Day for York Revolution baseball is Friday, May 28, 2021. It is expected that fans will be allowed to attend games, therefore residents in the area of the PeoplesBank Park will need to obtain parking permits for the season.
The City of York provides residential parking permits for the residents that live in the area near the stadium.
The Following Streets Are Designated for Resident Parking only During the York Revolution Home Games
- 300 block of North George Street (East side of the street only)
- Arch Street, from George Street to Loucks Mill Road;
- North Queen Street, from North Street to the dead end;
- Washington Street, from George Street to the dead end;
- Perry Place, from Howard Street to Walt Way;
- North Howard Street, from Perry Place to Lock Lane;
- Hay Street, from Queen Street to Walt Way.
Residents must turn in last year’s permit, no longer valid, to obtain a new one. Old and new residents must bring proof of residency and vehicle registration. Permits are available at the City of York Police Department’s front desk, 50 W. King St., York from 7AM to 10PM Monday-Friday. Residents may also call (717) 846-1234 for more information. Permits will be available starting Wednesday, May 12, 2021.